Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Sixteenth day of the fourth month of the year of the OP




Well, I have found the time to do some scribble this afternoon and am reviewing what really did occur yesterday as we all dunked our tea bags.

Hey cnn and msnbc.................get a life, this was a family affair! And your obnoxious sexual innuendo's were not!

The photo of the sport's jacket is of Senator Jim DeMint and the other is Gov. Sanford, both of South Carolina. A couple more of the lunatic fringe on the right.

Give me a break cnn and msnbc.

At least these guys have principles and live up to them, which puts them in a minority.

Maybe the media needs to get some principles and live by them........never happen!

I spent the afternoon with three thousand of my closest right wing extremists friends......according to the administration. For you in West Virginia, that's friends who won't vote for Dodd, Barney Frank the banking queen, Kennedy, Pelosi, Reid, your own white haired KKK graduate, or the rest of them!

For those of you in Washington, who live in fear each election, that's three thousand votes you will never get. (Times 600 cities)

Did not see a concealed weapon in the bunch. Even left my own home. But let me tell you, I for one would be honored if any one of those people had my back under any circumstances! Except for the obvious federal observers all dressed in black, with black SUV's, and helicopters. Yeah, a few conspiritor types were lurking.

Thank you, but I will keep my gun and bible and you can have all the change you want. Mostly pocket change after this administration gets done with us. And the previous administration wasn't too swift about controlling spending either. I am an equal opportunity ranter when it comes to DC.

Who was there?
I can tell you as an eye witness!

Normal people. People who care for their country. People who have had enough, and Obama's tax policies haven't even hit! People who are tired of being lied to by every slickster who thinks he/she can be a member of congress. People who think that giving half of their income to government is too much. People who are not represented by their representatives. People who know their being lied to daily by National, local governments, and the media----and can't even get anyone in Washington to pick up a phone and talk to them.

That's who was there yesterday.

And all I can say is ................DO IT AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN.......!

Today's dishonest media..........that consists of nbc, cbs, abc, and cnn (and right I did not use capital letters for a reason) have of course got it all wrong.

Oh did I forget the corrupt New York Times, et al.

This watch-dog of our of political power, the media, is simply in the tank for the left and the current administration.

How can any of you intelligent (and if you're reading this you are intelligent) people sit and listen to all that garbage they feed you every night, knowing that they are simply telling you how it is .................... according to their own agenda.

I don't know what makes me more furious....the media......or the government. Neither one of which has our interests at heart.
And that's the truth!

1 comment:

  1. Great reporting and sentiment! I attended my Tea Party near the belly of the beast (SF) in San Mateo, CA. The 6-hour event was totally grass roots. When I arrived at 4:30 (after work) there were about 250 people lining the main drag, but folks came and went all day long. I read that someone said it was like groundhogs sticking their heads up and being surprised to see other groundhogs! So nice to have so many decent patriotic folks coming out of their silence. The reason I Googled "Willits Tea Party" was because my sister and her husband, who are just left of Castro, live in Willits, CA and I wanted to make sure they were irritated on April 15th! Turns out Willits did have their own party. Big doin's on July 4th...tell everyone.

    ReplyDelete