Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Sixth day of the 12th month of the year of the OP


This photo is for all of my younger friends on Facebook and other places of general communication.

Those that seem to constantly emit negativity about their times here. Well, I've been there and done that as they say. I get older and seemingly happier and I guess that's a normal progression of things. Or maybe I am just now more numb of mind than the rest.

But--------------

Ever have the feeling that you are holding on by the edges of your fingernails and you're all alone?
And the wind is about to blow!

You've been told that something good is coming but that certainly seems iffy at times.

At least spring will be coming and it will be warm and sunny and the light pink/green/yellow buds will replace that spot which was held onto so strongly only a few months earlier.

But I know it's coming. Just like the sun also rises every day and there is not a thing we can do about it. Sorry Al!

Reassuring isn't it.

I guess the dark side of this photo, to me, only creates an image of hope (Not the kind they scammed us with in Washington), and it tells me to get out there, kick ass, and take names.

Because we are all individuals with individual qualities that are wanted in this world------no needed in this world. We are each something special.

It tells me to get my head in the game and be all that I want to be!

Amazing what a picture of a dead leaf can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment