Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The 16th day of the 8th month of the year of Emergence

In my next life, I think I want to be a vet.  As in veterinarian!

This is our latest adventure in acquiring a second or third mortgage to just pay the puppy bills.  God help us if the bird gets sick.  I guess we'll just have to get a cat and then we'll have the entire food chain covered.


A severe case of pancreas something or other laid this little guy (McGee) low for two and a half days and the "No tell vet motel"!

I know they saved his life and have big time costs, but Phewwwww!  I have no idea where folks think money comes from any more. But in all my years I have discovered the absolute truth about that.  It doesn't grow on trees.  Plus a $200 water bill.....Jeeeeeeeeez!

At any rate, we're glad to have the little rodent home!  Rodent is a pet name of mine referring to the breed known as Chi Wa Wa, and he ate the entire enchilada!

No comments:

Post a Comment