Featured Post

THE LAST BLAST!

You probably have noticed that there has not been a posting on this blog is some time.  There is a reason for that.   I have started an...

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

NATIONAL NIGHT OUT! The 4th day of the 8th month of the year of the OP



COME ON OVER!


National Night Out ............ Tonight!


Leave your front porch light on!


Invite the neighbors over for refreshments and have a porch party!


Wave at people as they go by!


Show the criminals that we own the neighborhood.........not them!




Don't let the photo of our place scare you. We'll leave the light on for you. Come on over! By the way if you're a felon, just disregard all this cause you're unwelcome! And we're armed!

2 comments:

  1. I feel so much safer! Thank you, I had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, a whole lot of protectin goin on! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete