Featured Post

THE LAST BLAST!

You probably have noticed that there has not been a posting on this blog is some time.  There is a reason for that.   I have started an...

Friday, April 23, 2010

The 23rd day of the fourth month of the year of the Camellia

FIRST RULE OF PHOTOGRAPHY

Sort of like "KISS"

"Keep it simple stupid"  I wish I always did, I would have alot more good images.

But------always take the camera with you.  Unless you are good at using a hammer and coal chiesel on a slab of rock.....you need the camera if your going to be a photographer.

Yesterday I had the second day of the resurection of the old green beast.  My car!  The old Ford SUV with 303,389 miles.  Get up in the morning, give her a kiss, and she will run forever.  Of course standard injections of oil will also help.  Sound familiar?

Needed the struts on the front end replaced and was forced..........forced I say......... to do something with my time.  So I chose to take photographs.  These two are the mechanic, Richard (a new found gem), grinding off the struts which had over time 1) broken, and b) frozen with rust.

I got some other decent shots which will be just fine to use as stock.  Amazing what you find in an automotive repair shop if you really look. 

I have a small show tomorrow locally and then on to the big lake next week.  More on that to come




No comments:

Post a Comment