Featured Post

THE LAST BLAST!

You probably have noticed that there has not been a posting on this blog is some time.  There is a reason for that.   I have started an...

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Fifth Day of the Eighth Month

SOMETIMES LESS IS MORE

Simplicity is the essence of appreciation in the mind's eye!


Water, early morning, a little fog, and an old rowboat. 

Actually it is known as a Bateau to the Watermen of the Chesapeake.  It's a working platform for those who make their living out on the water, or used to.  It is a center of fun and enjoyment to a vacationer who rents one to go out and catch Callinectes Sapidus.  Thats greek for those of you who went to the government run schools and means beautiful swimmer, ---- sapidus is latin meaning savory. 

I'm not so smart.  Just go to Wikipedia and look up Blue Crab.

  More have been caught out of a boat like this than you can imagine.  Might even be more than the national debt..........Nah!

  What was I thinking.

I could just sit at that spot for hours and enjoy the scene.

 Actually I can because I have the photo.........You have to buy it to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment