Sunday, November 20, 2011

The 20th day of the 11th month of Emergence

Life is just an adventure.

And I guess that's how you got to look at it.  Today's blog will fall into the TMI category but as I have said in the past it's my blog, so suffer!  A few days ago my idol was decimated by scandal and now he has lung cancer. So when it rains it pours.  I looked at the Drudge report a day or so ago and was sure the world was coming to an end within the hour.  It started out at 34 degrees yesterday morning but got up to 80 by three o'clock.  What did the guy say....if they give you lemons make lemonade?  Or maybe whiskey sours!  God.....the glass has to be half full and not empty.  So for all you guys living in your mother's basement or garage, go back on your little puter and be positive.

This morning after building my cup of Pikes Place Roast (bless you Starbucks) without cream, it was then my chore to mix the Dy-NO-Mite cocktail in preparation for tomorrow's colonoscopy (hence forth the "C" word).  See, life truly is  an adventure.



Now why in the world would we as rational human beings pay $7.00 to put themselves through the anticipated agony that even an afternoon of professional football won't cure.  We all know that the results of this stuff will be challenging, but another adventure.


I got a call from the nurses yesterday to A.) check if I was all ready and remind me that I have to be there at a certain time and to call if I was going to be out of the country.  And 2.) to assure me that they were all ready.



Well, that was encouraging.  I just wonder what possesses a man, or woman for that matter to become a proctologist.  "Hi what's your Major............Oh thank you for asking it's proctology".  God I pass enough of those on the streets everyday, why do all that studying just to see another one?  And up close and personal at that.  God Bless em!



I think there's a reason why the sign at the right says "No trespassing"

  Furthermore, if that Rib eye in the fridge winks at me again I will grill the SOB up just for practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment