Monday, January 23, 2012

THE 23RD OF THE FIRST

I GUESS I WILL JUST NEVER UNDERSTAND

God has a plan.  He has never really shared it with me personally, but I guess that's coming. 

Personally, I have enough stupid in me to make some pretty serious mistakes in this life.  Just enough smarts to know better, but not enough common sense to make the difference work.  At least to the level that I thought it should.


We all know that He is always there overlooking that which he made in his own image, but sometimes I gotta wonder why I often never see it.

People who have done wondrous things in life pass away too quickly although they have lived a long and meaningful life.  And yet there seem to be sufficient haters out there that would publicly damn them them to purgatory.

On the other hand.....

There are those who seem destined to suffer prematurely for long periods of time, waiting till the body finally gives up.  Nice people who have caused more good in this life with just a simple "Hello how are ya"?  And it is amazing to me the amount of beating the body can take before they slip back into God's hands. And why the suffering?  Or is that just part of the healing process for those of us who love and remain?  I guess so.

And then there are the Evil, who just seem to hang on forever.  What's up with that?

Suffice to say, I guess that we all just have to wait to find out the "What" and must just let go of the "Why".



No comments:

Post a Comment