Sunday, January 29, 2012

The 29th day of the first

NEW STUFF ALL THE TIME!

If you gotten this far, you've noticed that I have added a slide show.  Whoooopeeeeeeee!  That ought to keep you here at least a good thirty seconds or so. If you place your cursor on a photo in the slide show and click it should take you to FAA for that photo.  God, I love things I can't understand. Oh and did I say I also love spellcheck....I don't understand that either.
  Also added a couple of crass commercial advertising links here on the right side for what has become my primary retail sight, Fine Art America.  There you can find all my good stuff for sale any way you want it.
  Also please check the art contests there.  Because they are fun.  AND there is a lot of fine art entered in those contests.  And you can vote, participate and even be entertained.  Some 67,000 artists are on board.  It's hard to stand out because the quality of the art and the presentation of the final product is so good.
So far, I have won.....WON.  Won, I say....four contest this year.  That's first place for those of you who don't understand.  So I'm no lightweight.  He says with tongue in cheek and in the style of Mohamed Ali............"I am the greatest". 

If you haven't read this blog before...I am kidding, do have a bit of sarcastic humor in me somewhere, and welcome aboard.  Tell your friends!   If you've been around this site before, just smile 'cause you know that's just the way I am.

Oh, and I am a capitalist so buy and get over it!
There will be a prize for anyone who can stay on this blog longer than thirty seconds and  is able to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment