Sunday, February 12, 2012

The 12th of the second

AMAZING!


What's wrong with you guys...........Hallmark day is only a couple days away.  Easier to buy than to suffer, believe me!  OK, I know a photograph is not very romantic but to me it is and for you it's easy and quick.

It actually got below thirty degrees here in the wilds of central, urban, South Carolina last night.  Perhaps some of the mosquito and fly larva got freeze dried.


No, we didn't have snow last night just cold.  This image was from a couple of years ago and did present a good photo op.  This is the state house where they still fly the confederate flag somewhere.  I think it's on a separate pole out in front and not on the top where it used to be.  God I love political correctness!  Below is a view of town from the steps of the State House.



  Warming up today and the sun is bright but it's not supposed to get to the seventies till mid week.

  I have started to walk the riverwalk again and they are making some changes down there and I might be able to get to the river with less struggle this spring.  Hope so, feel the need to fish again.


This shot is on the Columbia side of the river and still, in my humble opinion, one of the best ways to spend tax payers dollars.  At least here the low live's who refuse to work and live off the taxpayers have a place to sleep.  Under the bridges that is.  OK, little sour there.  It's a commentary on our lives and times and not specifically on Columbia.  I guess all our towns have their share of trolls.


 
We have two of these walks amounting to about seven and a half miles.  They are absolutely great!  They are patrolled and pretty safe with decent scenery and some photo ops from time to time. 

 Need to stop babbling here now.  Have to check the Power Ball numbers and see if I won the 350 million.  Isn't that obscene or what?  But a discussion better left for another time.  Have a great Sunday all.




No comments:

Post a Comment