Featured Post

THE LAST BLAST!

You probably have noticed that there has not been a posting on this blog is some time.  There is a reason for that.   I have started an...

Thursday, May 3, 2012

The third of the fifth

JUST FOR YOU!


My gift to all the ladies out there!  Love ya!  Particularly my daughter and grand daughters.


A little lavender and yellow.


Some dogwood and shadows.

Most beginning photographers love to shoot flowers and I must admit, I still do.  Their easy to find and they don't move much.  You can pick your lighting situations with a little planning or a mirror to cast highlights.

The rose and dogwood can be found in our yard.  The lavender and yellow is at the Riverbanks Zoo gardens here in South Carolina.  I could go over there every day as it is only about four miles away and a great place to walk, shoot and just have fun.  Don't do it enough.


It's a miracle.  Either the spell check isn't working or I actually spelt everything write the first time around.





No comments:

Post a Comment