Friday, March 27, 2009

The 27TH day of the third month of the year of the OP




I actually walked two miles this morning with the temperature in the sixties and a light rain. It has been raining fairly consistently for the past couple of days. That's a good thing because it corresponds with the pine pollen season. For those of you who have not experienced a pollen season, fall to your knees and say "Amen", say "Amen"! ..... Even the cars are coated yellow overnight.

Driving my allergies nuts.
Is there any resemblance between Nancy Pelosi and the above picture of a stinkbug I made this morning. Probably not! Speaker of the House=Stinkbug? Oh!, there's that pesky rant again.

By the way I will continue to rant as long as the Washington money and power grab in Washington continues to undermine that which the framers so long ago constructed.

Late last week, the day before I left for Annapolis, I discovered that my debit card had been hit by some slime who tried to use it in Texas of all places. Short story..........got my money back and a new card issued. It is just amazing what can be done on the computer these days. I guess the Texas/Mexican drug cartels are branching out to card theft. I would love to suggest to them that they get the number from Obama's card...........maybe then we would get some border control. Although I'm not so sure of that either. Idiots!


FICTION AND FACT FROM SKIP'S ALMANAC OF GARBAGE KNOWLEDGE

OK, all my fellow seniors out there...........time to step up and be noticed!

Patriotic retirement:

There's about 40 million people over 50 in the work force;

Pay them $1 million apiece severance with three stipulations:

1) They leave their jobs. Forty million job openings - Unemployment fixed.
2) They buy NEW American cars. Forty million cars ordered - Auto Industry fixed.
3) They either buy a house or pay off their mortgage- Housing Crisis fixed.

All National financial problems fixed!!!

A SERIOUS and NEW SECTION
Your American Heritage

(A note to my kids and grandkids so they understand what their country is really all about)

In the United States, the Bill of Rights is the name by which the first ten amendments to the United States Constitution are known.

No comments:

Post a Comment