Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The 8th day of the 9th month of the year of the OP




EAST COAST LIGHTHOUSES
A NEW PRODUCT

It has been awhile since I sat down and have gotten creative with some new packaging. But since I have an annual show in North Wildwood on the Weekend of October 17 and 18, I thought I had needed get to work.

Of course I have the state posters which can be seen at the websites and individual prints, but the top lighthouses are scattered all over the place. And this will be a lighthouse show. The New Jersey Lighthouse Challenge.
http://www.njlhs.org/challenge/challenge.html


So the top twenty or so are now centered on an individual glicee print which will range in sizes from 8x10's on up. They will be sold on boxes, matted, and framed. Prices will range from inexpensive to second mortgage type stuff in hand made frames of quality woods such as antique oak and black walnut.
Most of the images have been tweaked to make them a little different from the run of the mill post card prints and look fairly decent. At least I think so, but it will be all in the presentation.




No comments:

Post a Comment