Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The second day of the ninth month of the year of the OP



A LITTLE ZOOLOGICAL DIGITAL WIMSEY

Rarely do I enter the world of photographic digitery or is it digitary. Not sure any one knows, even Webster, as the art is relatively knew. Spell check says digitary.....Bless their hearts. That's a southern expression I am told.
But when I do digitize, I tell rather than to keep it a secret. Actually maybe it's digitry, I haven't even looked up the meaning yet but you get the drift.

In this case it is pretty obvious. But it does take allot of patience to get a hippo to stand on a flamingos head in the right position. I had to go back a half dozen times to get just the right light.
There's a story about the lion too. And the elephant, well.......!

One of my granddaughters and my grandson will be here on Friday and we will go to one of the best zoos in the country and see each of these critters.
Except the hippo, I think that he past away a year ago. Must have fallen off the pile or something.

I look forward to showing them the genesis of this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment