Thursday, July 15, 2010

THE FIFTEENTH DAY OF THE SEVENTH MONTH OF THE YEAR OF THE CAMELLIA



I was going through the files trying to find an image which would explain trying to jam 20 pounds of stuff in a 10 pound bag.

  Packing for this trip to North Wildwood.  Every time I do a show, I ask myself if it is worth it.  Well, I will see some good friends and hopefully make some sales.  And that should be fun!

But the point is I ran across this image, which I think, is just too good not to share.

It is of a Blue Heron on the Silver River in Florida. 

To begin with, the water is so clear that one can see bottom 20 feet down.  And the habitat is so wild that there are actually monkeys living wild in the woods.  Apparently, they escaped from a movie set some years ago. 

This blue heron is in the process of preening and just offered a classic pose with a wonderful background.

Cya all next Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment