Monday, June 13, 2011

The 13th day of the sixth month of the year of Emergence

OK folks.

A double dip recession is looming in the minds of some and only we can stop it.  Well that's probably not totally correct but it is a starting place. 

Buy a greeting card!

This accomplishes a couple of things.  I get a sale.  The company doing these thinks for me, Fine Art America, gets a sale.  The post office sells a stamp and keeps more of our federal bureaucracy's working for another six minutes.

And YOU LOOK REALLY COOL BEING THE ONLY ONE IN YOUR BUNCH that actually communicates with meaningful thought. 

It says you took some time and you gave it some thought.  How cool is that.  And you'll likely be the only one doing it.  How else can you personally do all that for less than five bucks.  It's almost like welfare!

Looking for a date?  Try this!

I am so adorable, lets go out!


Or maybe, I am so adorable you should be thinking of me all the time.

Or maybe,

I am so adorable, but you may be too!

Who cares.  It's the thought that matters.  And the effort. 

"Be Cool" series brought to you by this crass commercialization of my art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment