Thursday, June 2, 2011

The second of the sixth month of Emergence

Has been a long weekend and I have neglected my duties to my faithful!  Pushing a hundred here in Shangra La yesterday and feels like it will do the same today.  Putting better half on a plane for Chicago and a wedding this week end, so will be playing the bachelor roll.  Just the two dogs, the bird and me.

I admit that I stole the idea for this photo from another photographer on the web.  The concept is to take photos, stretch them, and make a color collage.  In this case we have some or part of some of my images of sunsets and sunrises from primarily from South Carolina to New Hampshire.  It does make for an interesting color statement, but I probably will not list it on any of the stores.  I want to try one of beaches, oceans, and waves but still working on that.  I have two other projects going on for the stores with we'll roll out this coming week if not sooner, so stay tuned.


Remember you can double click on the image for full screen.

1 comment:

  1. Mesmerizing image to look at. I'll be interested in seeing your version of beaches, waves and ocean.

    ReplyDelete