Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The 12th of the 6th

PARTY DUDE (not)

You obviously have noted that I have not been around to enthrall and beguile you with my prose for the last four or five days.   Shame!

But it's been over the river.


And through the woods!
(Yes that is a Eastern Bluebird)


To the graduation of my grand daughter, Elizabeth Warner Norcini from Great Valley High School in southeastern Pennsylvania.

First was the "Perp" walk.  Note the stylish shoes.  The ones in the middle of the frame.  The light blue for National Honor Society.  Proud of her a little bit...yeah, big time!


Then mission accomplished.


Not sure why, but Blogger does not seem to handle video too well.

Presenting the graduate and her sister.  Love them both very much!



So, that's my excuse for being absent.  I can get a note from my Doctor if you insist, but probably not.

 Three parties, 1200 miles and a lot of people I have not seen for years makes for one very tired boy. 

The trip home was a non event except for the rains in North and South Carolina, but all in all it was a wild week end for this old man.

 Yes, it's out of focus......but by this time I couldn't tell!




No comments:

Post a Comment