Thursday, August 2, 2012

The second of August

Well now that we have eaten a chicken sandwich for Freedom, time to get back to some more serious stuff.  Like that which is related to photography.  But first, in the interest of "More" fairness, I would urge congress to immediately pass a bill exempting our Olympic medal winners from taxes on their metals.  This year is the first I have heard of this happening, but a gold medal can cost the winner close to $9,000 in taxes.  We seem to be one of the only countries to do this.  Frankly, I think that it is appalling.  OK, nuff ranting.

Did some listing of some new prints on FAA yesterday, so please go take a look.  I am getting ready for the huge after summer rush of consumer spending for new wall art that I know you people are waiting to do.  Consumer spending is down, but I know you all are just biding your time and as soon as the kids are sequestered back at school you're going to let loose.  Just a couple of the new listings which I think are nice and would look great on any wall.  And just remember that hangings in clusters of three make a nice accent in any room.  I remind you that if you click on one of the photographs in the blogs, an image of better resolution is presented to you.








These can all be found for sale in the Butterfly gallery of my Fine Art America site.  You can purchase them there in any number of different formats from a plain print to an elaborate framed piece.  Whether you buy anything or not, it's kinda fun putting together packages with the different matting and framing they offer.  And there are around 100,000 artist listed there.  It's quite an experience to visit, browse, look at the contests, and even (God forbid) buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment