Thursday, April 18, 2013

4 18 13

NOTE TO MY CARDIOLOGIST!
 
OK, so maybe you were right.  I walked the River Walk this morning for an hour in an attempt to get in some requested cardio work and to loose some of the 67 inches I put on around my waist this past winter.  You were right I will feel much better for doing this..............in a day or so!  But right now I know why I've been putting it off.  But I don't want to end up as fertilizer for all the litter growing stuff down there.  Or as some fallen soft wood!
 


I must admit that there is always something going on down there.  Only about six blocks away and is a paved/boardwalked path about five miles long along the Congaree River.  Neat place with a bunch of stuff for what I call  free-bucket photography.  That is whatever shows up---gets snapped.  Wow, is that professional or what?

 
For instance, this is a really nice touch for all of us Trolls who live under these bridges.  Thoughtful of the folks to add some real art to one of my bedroom walls.  This is under the Blossom Street Bridge between Cayce and Columbia. 
 
This is the copyright signature for this piece.  But since this blog, unfortunately, doesn't make money I don't think that I am violating the copyright.  Particularly because it is in the public view.  Not going to make prints nor post it on FAA.
 
 
There were some taking in their morning constitutions and most smiled and said good morning.  For those who are afraid to acknowledge their fellow man or just too plain stupid to be friendly...you're missing a great part of the walk.  For all the cute college girls jogging along there, please stop looking at me like I am some aged slut.  Your point is? 
 

There must be fish running in the river.  This is the second one I saw.  And I remember just how good that beer tasted at 9:00 in the morning too.  How do you think I earned that bedroom under the bridge.  (I hope you all know I a kidding about all that).

 
And there is still a lot of new growth happening.
 
  Ya just gotta take the time to stop and smell the poison ivy, Jack!

 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment