Featured Post

THE LAST BLAST!

You probably have noticed that there has not been a posting on this blog is some time.  There is a reason for that.   I have started an...

Monday, May 2, 2011

The second edition of the second of the fifth month

I would be remiss if I did not mention the news of the day here.  A collaborative effort finally bore fruit for the United States.  A , no The worlds leading ideologue was taken from the planet in a military action undertaken by the best military in the world.  Congratulations are in order for a lot of people starting with those of the New York Fire and Police Departments, two US administrations, and a lot of different intel people.  Job well done folks!



Yes it took awhile.  But the message is clear.  Don't mess with Bubba or we'll kick your ass.  We are, after all, the United States of America.  And for 200 years we have shown the world what a free people, a solid constitutional government, and honest entrepreneurial work can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment