Thursday, July 30, 2009

The 30th day of the seventh month of the year of the OP




THE STRAY



This showed up on our door step a couple days ago.



Everybody wants to call him "Oreo" because of his markings, but I want to call him "Garage Cat" because that's where he's gonna live if I have anything to say about it.

Now we have the dogs (2) to chase the cat (1) to chase the cockatiel (1).

I live in a zoo!

He is just a little kitten if anyone wants him. Only kitten weight (tiny), but because everybody in the neighborhood (thanks Mr. Roger's) is feeding him he will become the 800 lb tiger on the corner.

Seriously, I cannot understand people who can abandon such animals. Even if they are adults, I can't imagine what they will be when they grow up!
If anyone wants him, let me know and I'll UPS him right out. He'd probably last in a box overnight.........think?

No comments:

Post a Comment