Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The first day of the seventh month of the year of the OP


This image is one I could not resist. In focus, but way not enough depth of field. This morning with great light and good color, this spider had made a wonderful web in the rose bushes. Should have closed the lens way down to get a slow shutter and tiny aperture for good depth, but was in too much of a hurry to get to the River Walk.

Walked on the River Walk today for about two miles for the first time in six months. Felt good to be back, well not totally but at least am at it again. Nothing of note to photograph but the usual hard core early morning walkers, joggers, runners, and cyclists. Had to stop to talk a few times to explain why I have been missing in combat for a while, but that was good too.

A few will note that my extremely insightful commentary on current events has been missing from this blog and for good reason. I know you have been undergoing withdrawal from my razor sharp wit, but this is not the place for it. My thoughts now can be found on my Twitter sight where, for entertainment value alone, you should visit.

https://twitter.com/Skipwillits

For reasons that may take a couple of years to explain, I will from time to time be doing more than one entry to this blog per day. Not only for your reading pleasure (hopefully) but also as a personal record for my own long term purposes. As usual comments are welcomed and in fact encouraged. If you like this stuff say so, and if not keep it to yourself. Kidding! Want to hear the criticism too, but remember I get to talk back.




No comments:

Post a Comment