Thursday, January 28, 2010

The 28th day of the first month of the year of the Camellia


Brown on Brown!

I made this image this morning utilizing the brown water of runoff in the River and last year's cat tails.

This is sort of like making the best of a bad situation. The water is going down, about three or four feet overnight and that is a good thing.

Reminds me of an old George Gobel joke when he asked Johnny Carson if he "Ever had a day when he felt like a pair of brown shoes on a tuxedo?"

So if you have a room that looks like a tuxedo.....I've got the brown shoes for ya!

These, to me, are the brown shoes but the good day today is the tuxedo! Over sixty and I have all the windows open.

I spent the morning checking on the river and shooting in a small community called Olympia here in South Carolina. Going to make a poster for a small show they will do in April. The same format as the Lighthouse posters, but using local sites instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment