Friday, February 19, 2010

The 19th day of the second month in the year of the Camellia


SOME HOUSEKEEPING DETAILS

OR

REPLACED WITH A SWIFTER!


For those discriminating folks who have decided to follow me in the past year, you will notice a renovation of the blog. Thank you for your participation. For those who are new....Welcome! I hope you will all find some value in the sage comments I put forth here.

I am a professional photographer who does not do weddings, portraiture, or kids. So don't ask! I would much rather photograph a wild duck......they don't talk back. That having said, you can assume that I will not be offering a photography "How to" blog....there are enough of them which are far better than I. If that is your intent in being here, please google "photography how to" in the search engine I have ingeniously included at the top of the page.

You will probably note a tinge of sarcasm, hopefully some wit, some information about my images, and my own opinions (which are just that, my own). I am not an English professor, but write from the heart, so deal with my mistakes.

I also have some "Ads" included on the page and this is where you will find my crass capitalist advertisements to which you can click. I will then earn some pittance, the amount of which I am not yet sure. If you wish to show your appreciation for the time I spend imparting my wisdom and wit, please leave comments.........but far better go to one of the advertisements so I can actually make some money at this thing and forget the comments. I would only have to answer them anyway!

The main website has been redesigned and I think you will continue to find it interesting. The link to it and my New Retail Store are provided above. Remember, I am here to make some money. So it would be nice if you do your part. I think there are about a thousand images on there and I am putting more up regularly. So please enjoy. I do have a library of over 25,000 images so please, email me if you have a specific need and don't see what you want on the site.

Now lets have fun with this thing and tell your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment