Monday, February 22, 2010

The 22nd day of the second month of the year of the Camellia


GRAND OPENING


MY RETAIL STORE IS NOW OPEN AND IT'S CALLED "LOOKIN IN"




It is here that you will find my photography packaged in either ready to frame or ready to hang format. The images I will be choosing to display will be those that have sold in the past. As you can see this link is always posted on my blog, so you're only a click away at all times.


I hope this to become your source for reasonably priced quality wall art. For pieces to hang in those small awkward spots that are crying out for attention to the larger pieces that dominate conversation and highlight a huge wall. I strive for pieces which have a story and can become a topic of interest, as well as focal point, in your space.


It is my design to present images that people will want to hang in their homes and offices. Furthermore, wholesale accounts are encouraged to call or email for prices and minimum order sizes.


I utilize Paypal as my online bank and your source to use a credit/debit card. I will accept checks as well, but cash is a little risky to send in the mail. In any event you will need to email me for my address. I will ship using the US post office (pony express) and do try to keep my shipping and handling costs in line.


If someone has a design project, is a designer, or is building a new room, house, office, or hotel, I can supply the wall art.


I have almost thirty thousand images ranging from A to Z and if I don't' have it I might know where to go to get it. As some of you may know I specialize in Lighthouses, Nature, Maritime, Urban and Rural topics. I have specialized in the Mid Atlantic region around the Chesapeake Bay. That having said, I also have images of two thirds of the east coast lighthouses, some 225 separate lighthouses from Maine to Florida. So if you are working on a project in Maine, I just might have something that will help even if it is not a lighthouse.


This venture in no way deletes, hinders, impedes or in any way negates my efforts to sell images to stock agencies and publishers. They are amongst some of my favorite friends. Furthermore, as you can see on my website I have a number of colleagues that could possibly supply images that I may not have.


Finally, I will work with you to solve your design problem and we will do just that to the best of my ability.


As my father used to say to me (yeah I know it's trite), "Just remember the customer may not always be right, but he has right to be" and I added (which drove him nuts)......"No Dad, He also has the right to be wrong, but if you want the sale.........you work with him"


Not a bad philosophy, cause I will work with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment