Sunday, May 23, 2010

The 23 morning after the night before of the year of the Camellia

ANNUAL "N" AVENUE BLOCK PARTY IN MARGARITAVILLE

This posting has not a whole lot to do with anything!

EXCEPT----

Great friends and camaraderie.  Outstanding food and just a wonderful evening telling lies to each other.  I have refrained from printing the photos here out of courtesy to those who would yell at me for doing so.

EXCEPT -----

AMERICA'S HOSTS !

and they are first and foremost, America's Greeter....

Rudy!



Then there is Dan, America's Host, who was busy burning the chicken for
fajitas


That's Dan's brother in law in the prison garb!

And Finally, but not the least, America's Hostess

Jenny


3 comments:

  1. Rudy! I'm sorry I couldn't be there this year. It sounds like it was a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a wonderful time and truly treasure all the great friends in our wonderful neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete