Friday, February 18, 2011

TGIF--The 18 day of the second month of Emergence

Remember, if you double click on the images on this blog you will get to a full screen of the photo.

Now!

If you take a lot of pictures, I suggest that you record what you saw the same day that you made the image.

I just spent the morning going through all my images of butterflies.  One web site had 54 pages of pictures and names with sixty images per page.  That's, lets see, 54 times sixty, carry the one, divide by 12, push the three, subtract 42----and you begin to get the idea that I had no idea how many of these darn things there are.


You do the math!

I did get most of them named or as close as I can tell because so many of them look alike, except for an under wing or something I didn't notice before that made it something else.

So much easier to just take the photos, but then somebody actually wants to buy something that you think you might have.  Then you go to the files and are simply bewildered!  I am warning you right now.  There is going to be a major re-organization of the files coming.  That means you are going to simply have to put up with my whining!  For a long time!

A Gulf Fritillary..............I think!


At least it's a flight shot!



No comments:

Post a Comment