Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Sixth day of the Fourth month of the year of Emergence

We got down to where we had frost warnings last night.

Almost went out to cover the Victory garden so that it wouldn't freeze.

Well I'm on my own, so why shouldn'tt the garden be as well?  All I got to do is talk to the plants and they will be strong!  They will make up their deficit.  No sense in me taking responsibility for it!  Freeze baby freeze!

I also strongly suggest that part of our longer term happiness boils down to one simple action.  Do not, I repeat do not,  listen to the morning news on TV or the radio.  It's that simple.

So I will do what the other fifty percent do......live on in ignorant bliss.

I think I'll try that, at least for an hour or two anyway!



If you want to see my real rant, go to my twitter page at;

No comments:

Post a Comment