Thursday, July 28, 2011

The 28th day of the 7th month of the year of Emergence

 LENNY GETS A LIL LOVIN!


How'd you like that tongue in your ear?



Since I have a season's pass for the family at the Riverbanks Zoo, I will be taking my morning walks there and not so much on the Cayce Riverwalk.  Perhaps a little safer in that people actually have to pay to get into the zoo.  The Riverwalk is free and can attract any sort of riff raff!

  And while I do have a concealed carry permit (Gasp), my old 38 police special is really too heavy to carry.  And not at that all concealable.  I have even been "ADVISED" by the local police that it is smart to carry a weapon even when working in the garage during the day.  Jeeeeeeeeez, so much for urban living.  I mean is this the state of the country any more?  When the police tell the public to arm themselves in their own homes or when using public recreation places?  Like Dirty Harry said, "Go ahead and make my day".

 But I digress.  Lenny is cute and not like the young of a year ago.  He has a great deal of curiosity about him.  He wanders all over his area and is particularly inquisitive about all those strange people calling to him from the sidelines. 

It all makes you wonder on which side of the fence we find the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment