Thursday, October 4, 2012

10 4 12

The 4th?
 
  I thought that was just yesterday.  No I mean the one with the fireworks and stuff.  My younger, less seasoned citizens, take it from me the older guy... the more seasoned ya get the faster time seems to go by.  I mean I am all in favor of being born old and growing down.  Then you have the money and life experiences to start with and you don't make the same mistakes all over again.  Guess I will just have to wait for the re-incarnation for that.
 
I watched the debates last night along with 50 million or so of my closest friends.  Looked to me like one man wanted to be there and the other didn't.  Also looked like maybe, just maybe somebody can solve some of the problems this country faces.  Just sayin!  Problem there is it's the same with the growing down or younger bit...we won't know for another four years or so.
 
Rain this morning and I have no idea when that happened.  So I must have slept soundly which is a new experience for a change.   I must have had my patron saint looking over me.  That's her in the tree there.  Ya know the one that looks like Casper the Ghost. 
 
 
For my less seasoned friends, Casper is of the same Generation as Wiley Coyote of Road Runner fame.
 
MEEP MEEP!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment