Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Brief follow up!

Well, the computer is at the digital hospital to have a virus removed and Lord know what else that they can do to ring up the bill.  I have to admit that I guess I am lucky in as much as this is the first time I have been invaded with the malady that probably originated in some mother's basement by her teenage  nare-to-do son, but now is probably done by some entire department of either an Iranian or Chinese anti homeland security outfit.

 Regardless of who did it, I would love to use my 357 to give him/her a double tap.  Yeah, I know about such things.  Hell, I do watch television!

I am now using the other computer we have and it is fine except I have no access to all the photographs without going to disk and it just isn't worth digging all that stuff up.  So here I am phoning it in so to speak.  Just showing up, like somebody I recall doing at a debate a week ago.  

Friend of mine from the old Easton Waterfowl days just posted some videos of the color up in New Hampshire in the White Mountains.  He was in the vicinity of Mount Washington on the Kancamagus Highway.  Made me homesick even though that was never my home up there.  Just fished there every spring for 40 some odd years. If you have the patience you can probably find my writings about those trips about a couple of years back on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment