Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The 20th day of the fourth month of the year of the Camellia

AMERICANA

Happy Birthday to Izabelle...........my rocking and rollin Granddaughter.  She's going to be 26, has boyfriends and other stuff. 

I have no idea why Americana attracts me.  I sent off a bunch of slides a few years back to a stock company, hoping to get some of them placed, and sold to some unsuspecting souls.  "Sorry, but American doesn't sell!"

Well ever since then, I have been selling it---so I guess that's why I am attracted to it.

Now here's a new hobby for you!

Water Tanks!

Most small to medium towns, cities, metropolis's have them.  But this one is just great.  Here in Columbia, SC and I'll bet the water from that tank tastes just yummy!


Now you gotta note, the gangland grafitti (still haven't found the spell check here).

Gang grafitti has become Americana!


What happened when I was napping?

I guess I am just old fashioned.  I can understand some of the older, gentler signs a little better.  But some of the artwork on trains and water tanks is just amazing. 

How do you do a water tower without being arrested----Huh?

This is more my speed!


OBTW, She's only seven!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment