Friday, April 23, 2010

The 23rd day of the fourth month of the year of the Camellia

FIRST RULE OF PHOTOGRAPHY

Sort of like "KISS"

"Keep it simple stupid"  I wish I always did, I would have alot more good images.

But------always take the camera with you.  Unless you are good at using a hammer and coal chiesel on a slab of rock.....you need the camera if your going to be a photographer.

Yesterday I had the second day of the resurection of the old green beast.  My car!  The old Ford SUV with 303,389 miles.  Get up in the morning, give her a kiss, and she will run forever.  Of course standard injections of oil will also help.  Sound familiar?

Needed the struts on the front end replaced and was forced..........forced I say......... to do something with my time.  So I chose to take photographs.  These two are the mechanic, Richard (a new found gem), grinding off the struts which had over time 1) broken, and b) frozen with rust.

I got some other decent shots which will be just fine to use as stock.  Amazing what you find in an automotive repair shop if you really look. 

I have a small show tomorrow locally and then on to the big lake next week.  More on that to come




No comments:

Post a Comment