Sunday, April 11, 2010

The eleventh day of the fourth month of the seventieth year

LA DOLCE VITA!

OK, so I'm seventy!

Seventy"

SEVENTY?

SEVENTY?

Given gifts and a cake from my honey!

  Had breakfast at the "Original Pancake House" (?), consisting of three pigs in a blanket and two eggs with Starbucks coffee!

I'll double up on the Cholesterol meds.

Found that I have to refill five (5) of my perscriptions all at once and I don't care what your co-pay is, it will still be a bunch of money.  Screw O'bama care!

Talked with both my kids, God bless um!

Tooks some photos of the flowers around the house in bloom.  (Nice job Sheri)


Got rear ended on the way to the shopping mall.

Expecting family guests for the rest of the week.

One of my best buddies just sent me WWII pictures............Jeeeeeeeeez!
Let's see that was II, right........Yeah.

And it is only ten after two in the afternoon.

It cannot get any better than this.

LA DOLCE VITA!

I may write some more after my nap!


No comments:

Post a Comment