Friday, April 2, 2010

The second day of the fourth month of the year of the Camellia

BUDDY

I am not real sure why I have a real fondness for beagles.  This is "Buddy" one of the eleven dogs that live within four houses of us.  Yup, we live in a kennel!



You gotta love that face!

This is a nice guy and reminds me of my boyhood friend "Pal".  Same breed only with a little Hienz 57 thrown in.  When I was 8 or 9 years old we were inseparable.  Roaming on my grandparents farm.  And he could run rabbits----which the breed was meant to do.  They have an expression second only to a blood hound.  Sweet!

I will be travelling Friday through Monday or maybe Tuesday.  Going to the "Belly of the Beast"----- DC---- to photograph cherry blossoms and not tea bags.  I am told they are in full blossom (the cherry blossoms) and we're going to meet my son and family.  Taking the Grandson to the Smithsonian, and he is just about like it's Christmas Eve.  Any way, you all are going to have to do something else while I am gone.  I can't afford a lap top cause you all are not buying enough, so you're on your own.   Maybe visit my website or one of the profit centers-----you know----just for laughs.

Today, I will be at a bass fishing tournament.  Photographing Lake Murray here in central South Carolina and the lucky guy(s) that bring in the big ones.  It is amazing the number of large bass those guys catch.  For the first time in two years it looks like we will have warm weather and no cold front moving through.  I expect the largest to go about 8 pounds.  These are largemouth bass.  At the end of the month I will be trying my own luck on Landlock salmon in the big lake in New Hampshire.  Probably catch some small mouth bass too. 

 They won't be anywhere as big as the ones caught tomorrow.  

Cya in a few days and remember to keep telling your friends about that nut photographer, his blog, and retail stores. 

1 comment: