Friday, August 20, 2010

The 19th day in the 8th month of the year of the Camellia

THANKS TO THE BIG GUY!


Wednesday night the sky looked and acted like a waterfall.  Throw in some mega bomb bursts of thunder and some incredibely close lightning and thats where I was.

In a the new old car (called Goldy)  driving around from lightning bolt to lightning bolt calling our lost dog.  She was lost because she had no idea where she was nor did I. 

If I had lost her on my watch-----well it would have been bad!  Found her after a two hour downpour absolutely soaked to the skin and really tired.  So tired in fact that she had to make a trip to the vet Wednesday just to make sure everything was still in place.  All is ok with that....Thank you Lord!

Yesterday, the weather was totally serene.



Then I had a tooth pulled and the storm and dogs were back in my head for about 12 hours.

Sometimes, I think it is easier to do portraits than all the rest of this stuff. 
Oh Lord!
What am I saying?


No comments:

Post a Comment