Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Fifth Day of the Eighth Month

SOMETIMES LESS IS MORE

Simplicity is the essence of appreciation in the mind's eye!


Water, early morning, a little fog, and an old rowboat. 

Actually it is known as a Bateau to the Watermen of the Chesapeake.  It's a working platform for those who make their living out on the water, or used to.  It is a center of fun and enjoyment to a vacationer who rents one to go out and catch Callinectes Sapidus.  Thats greek for those of you who went to the government run schools and means beautiful swimmer, ---- sapidus is latin meaning savory. 

I'm not so smart.  Just go to Wikipedia and look up Blue Crab.

  More have been caught out of a boat like this than you can imagine.  Might even be more than the national debt..........Nah!

  What was I thinking.

I could just sit at that spot for hours and enjoy the scene.

 Actually I can because I have the photo.........You have to buy it to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment