Wednesday, August 25, 2010

THE 26th DAY OF THE 8th MONTH OF THE YEAR OF THE CAMELLIA

A GREY DAY

Ever have one of those?  Sure you have.  Sky is grey.  Temperatures are about fifteen degrees below what they have been for the past few weeks. 

And everybody seems to be going through life in slow mo!
So why can't I?

I had one of those yesterday an, but ended up airing out the office and working on the "Puter" most of the day.
Really did get a great deal of computer clutter stuff cleaned up.

   Did reorganize some of the stores, so check them out.  You know the links on the right.  The stuff where I am supposed to get paid for stuff and so forth.

Today looks like the same grey out there as well----so!
Got to reorganize this desk.
Still seems like a like of work yet to do!

THEN IT DAWNED ON ME!



Is is "Clutter" or "Litter"?

Maybe I'll just put together a bunch of "Marshmallow Shooters" for my next show.






No comments:

Post a Comment