Sunday, April 22, 2012

The 22nd of the 4th

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

I apologize for the long delay in contributing to your entertainment alternatives, but travel and chores have taken priority here.  Last weekend we spent time with my kids and grand kids.  Doing things like beaches.

The Delaware Bay at Pot Nets.



Harbor of Refuge Lighthouse at Cape Henlopen, DE.



Entertaining pets.


Understanding the dynamics of flight!

We also had an awesome lunch with three of the sweetest girls on the planet.  That would be daughter Heather, grands Elizabeth and Emily.

We did contribute to the coffers of the oil companies by driving over a thousand miles up and down the "Blue Hair" highway (Rt. 95), making ourselves very road weary.  Back in Shangra La South now and will be writing more, posting more, and (here it comes) promoting more.  Got to do something to pay for all that gas.  Need more trips to see these great people, so back to work.  Get your wallets out cause it will be the only way to shut me up.  No, wait a minute.  Sales only get me going.  Either way ......I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

So, for those you who just stumbled upon me.........take a look!
http://skip-willits.artistwebsites.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment