Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The 25th of the 4th

NINE YEAR OLD OLYMPIAN?

Well maybe not yet and maybe only in my mind.  This is one of the most fantastic kids on the planet.  Along with three others who just happen to be my grand kids.  So no bias here.  The photos are not even mine, but my daughter Heather's.  She is a pretty good photog as well. 

Isabelle competed in her first horse show.  Six ribbons-----One Grand Champion, two firsts, two thirds and one fifth.  She rode a horse named "Sting".   

I'm not proud....no!  This is really going to cost her father, who is the guy leading the horse around in some of the shots. 



Way to go Issy!



Sting


That's a big horse and one little girl! She sure doesn't get it from her grandfather....they scare the heck out of me.


Getting a ribbon!


That's big brother Ben.  He was there because his parents made him go.  Wish I had been there!


No comments:

Post a Comment