Friday, November 27, 2009

BLACK FRIDAY 2009 Or the 27th day of the 11th month


The turkey has gobbled his last gobble!

Naps were taken!

Leftovers are waiting for this afternoon's delight.

I am sure there will be football to be had on the telly somewhere!

I went on the Riverwalk for what turned into a "Wild goose chase".

I was told and saw the pictures of a family of five otters who have taken up residence on the upper stretch of the river at the northern end of the Riverwalk. Of course, I thought that the mere fact of my presence would make them materialize. Not so and we all know nothing in life is easy. So I will have to go back every day until they show or I get bored with that particular walk.

In the meantime, I have to appreciate my Wild goose, who was right where the otters should have been. Maybe the goose ate the otters? Don't think so but could be the other way around.

Happy post turkey day!

No comments:

Post a Comment