Sunday, November 1, 2009

Only two months left in the year of the OP


FALL ON THE RIVERWALK

Like in most other parts of the east coast, the leaves are turning or have turned and fall is fast coming upon us.

These leaves fell here in last night's bit of rain. Nothing like in Philadelphia where the World Series was delayed. Or in Tennessee where the Vols destroyed the Gamecocks of USC. But we did get some overnight.
Taking photographs in or after a rain always dramatically expands the color saturation of the photos. Another of the reasons that I prefer to photograph in nasty or inclement weather.

It started to drizzle again before I finished my couple miles of walk and I am happy to report that all the Little People of the Kudzu all seemed to be happy. Heard them scampering about laughing and chattering about last night's haul of stolen candy. So I guess they are now firmly ensconced in their castles for another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment