Friday, December 31, 2010

The last day of the last month of the year of the Camellia

It's time to put the Camellia to bed for a long deserved rest.


All in all she's been a good banner for the year.  I have posted here 205 days during her reign and have written 63,157 words which is up from the year of the Owl Pellet  by some 11,287.  Amazing how it piles up.  Yeah, some would say a lot of piles.  I posted 448 photographs in the past year, up from 299 the previous year.  All in all some 432 pages during the Camellia year.  Not bad!

What will the next year bring?

Who knows, we'll just have to wait to see what the first pic of 2011 will be before we can name our new adventures.  I have had fun and hope you have as well. 

I wish you all a Happy New Year with safeness, health, and dare I say prosperity.


No comments:

Post a Comment