Thursday, January 20, 2011

The 20th day of the first month in the year of Emergence

OK, all my New Jersey buds.

Where is this.

I lived in Central Jersey for a lot of years and we were within miles of the old Clinton Mill, in Clinton NJ.  The old red mill is a great spot that every local photographer, painter, and even sculptors had to include in there portfolio.  Often trout fisherman could be seen fishing just below the small dam.  And there always seemed to be resident geese and ducks above the dam.  Good memories.  Good place. 


And a Christmas card shot.



The River is the South Branch of the Raritan River.  In fact I have fished many sections of this river for state stocked rainbow and brown trout in the Ken Lockwood Gorge section north of this spot.  Unfortunately, those activities took place long before I picked up a camera.  Maybe I need to do some re-visiting up there.  Could be some wonderful photo ops available.


No comments:

Post a Comment