Monday, January 24, 2011

The 24th day of the first month of the year of emergence



This guy has got to be one of the most nervous birds to grace by back yard catch as you can feeder.  Right now we have filled the feeder with some of Walmart's finest mixed nuts, in hopes that the squirrels will gives us a break with the Black Oil Sunflower seeds which they all seem to prefer.  Too bad, I think that I have a couple thousand squirrel photos.


I have to pick up some framed images at two galleries, one of which is in Towson, MD.  So, a road trip may be in the offing.  We'll have to wait and see.  My Nikon seems to want to act like it's fixin to give up, so I have to see just where the money is going to get spent.  Unfortunately all that's got to wait till the bills get paid.  Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment