Friday, January 21, 2011

The 21st day of the first month of the year of Emergence



DUSTING AROUND THE EDGES
(That's the way I do it---never lift anything up cause it doesn't get dusty under there)

I am spending most of my time on basic reorganizing of the images, websites, and stores.  You probably won't notice too much as you bounce around on all the traps I have set for the shopper.  I am basically trying to make sorting for images easier without spending thousands of dollars on software.  I think I have said that I am trying to run a million dollar operation on a buck and half.  Or less!

  This little white throat sparrow flew into my mind last night .  I had an "Avenues" meeting (neighborhood meeting) until 7:30 and then put in two hours behind the "Plow" which is my computer.  This bird has better eyes than I!


Bear in mind if you double click on these images, they a) become larger and 2) clearer.

This fall or maybe in the spring I want to get back to the Great Smokies.  They are just "AAAuuwsome"!  If I was younger I would go and camp out and hike around for a couple of weeks.  However I fear that the extent of my outdoor activities are now more appropriately limited to going out in the woods, sitting down, and pretending I am a bushell of apples.  For those of you with public school backgrounds, that means going out in the woods and being quiet.  I love this image of the smokies because 1) there is no smoke, and b) there are so many levels to the image that just "pop" from foreground to background.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots. It was good to see you last night at the meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U2, it's Friday. Don't work too late!

    ReplyDelete