Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The 26th day of the first month of the year of Emergence

BED, BIDET AND BEGONE!

Last night, instead of screaming at the SOTU speech, we went to Bed, Bidet and Begone to do some shopping.  That place simply is the Home Depot or Lowes of the kitchen and bedroom set.  Talk about inventory.....Wow!  Also, of course, the place reminded me of a flock of geese on a number of levels. 



The store is reminiscent of a flock of snow geese.  The inventory is huge and all over the place.  Probably some beauty involved, but eating a snow goose is sorta like eating a pillow.  Speaking of pillows, I did pick up a neat round tubular one to put behind my neck when I read in bed.  That's right kiddies, I'm seventy and now READ in bed!  Actually helped a lot as the pain this morning is not in my neck, but in my shoulders.  Arthu-ritus!  Maybe I ought to try acupuncture.  Of course this morning my mind wanders to other goose images in the files and I came up with this one.  Honkers on Ice!



And we think that it might be a little chilly getting out of bed in the morning.  Tough to leave those warm slept in blankets.

Then I got to shave and "Corn Stubble"



Now I ask you, who else can go to a suburban mall and come up with such drivel?

No comments:

Post a Comment