Monday, January 10, 2011

ONE TEN ELEVEN--------------The year of Emergence

We had a snow, freezing rain, sleet and slush event today.

I was going to go out and make it a photo op event as well.  Shoot, I've done that for years and really didn't want to get wet or cold.  And certainly did not want to spend the day avoiding people who thought their cars were toboggans.

So I stayed inside and played with my backyard buddies.



You know------------Bait them and they will come.  I'll probably have more success tomorrow after it stops doing whatever it's doing outside right now.  I think it's freezing rain.  The above is, what else but a Carolina Wren.  He must have gotten out of the garage somehow.  At least that's where I see them often, a friendly little bird.  Has a tail that sticks straight up when nervous.



This Brown Trasher thought the feeding platform was a great place to sit.



And like you, we have dozens of White Throated Sparrows.  But, I like their coloration.  I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment