Saturday, March 26, 2011

The 26th day of the third month of the year of Emergence

A bunch of new listings today on FAA, take a look and see what strikes yer fancy!


I have also started to put some images on Twitpic.com.  You've probably seen them before, but they do have some character.


Later I will be going to the Pametto Sportsman show at the fairgrounds.  Not going fishing this year as you all know, so thought I might live vicariously by going to an outdoor show.  Next week, if I get my taxes finished, I think I will try the river for stripers (Striped Bass) and smallmouth bass.  Haven't been for a while and now that the victory garden is planted, time to do something for me.


Some how, I suspect that I will end up looking like this blue heron.  Standing on one foot in the fog with not fish to show for it.  But it's the journey and not the result that's important.  Or somethin like that.  Remember to double click the image for a clearer full screen image.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment